Interior Design Assistant
Candidates should be articulate in both written and verbal communications and should possess a style and professionalism that is in keeping with our high-end clientele as well as a friendly and outgoing manner.
The right candidate has a strong work ethic, positive attitude, strong communication skills, attention to detail, strong organizational skills, strong multi-tasking and problem solving skills.
***********Applicants with proficiency in standard computer production programs such as AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, 3D and SketchUp are a plus.*********
- Assist Interior Designer with organization and logistics of projects, including tracking client budgets, purchases, and delivery/installation schedules.
- Gathering quotes from vendors and contractors.
- Creation of floor plans and elevations in AutoCAD.
- Assist in the creation of client presentations, including design concept, space planning, architectural elements, color schemes, fabric schemes, custom window treatments and custom furniture pieces.
- Organize & manage materials library including vendor returns, etc.
- Assist in day to day office tasks and errands.
-Assist in daily clean up of office including break areas and restrooms.
- Willingness to work non-traditional business hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
*No phone calls, please!
Please email your cover letter, resume, and portfolio samples to email@example.com